With only one day left in November the year is racing towards the end. And that means only one thing: It’s time for Christmas!! Oh how I love this time of year! The red and green, the delicious food, the decorations, the holiday cheer! While I love everything Christmas related, there are few certain things that I look forward to most during the Holiday season. Here is a short list of the things that I J’Adore at Christmas!
1. White Christmas – This is a holiday tradition for me, I have to watch this movie at least once in the month of December. Growing up with a mom who loved musicals I was always surrounded by singing and dancing. This movie encompasses everything that I love: Singing, dancing and Christmas. Yes, please!
2. Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark — There is just something so special and delicious about mixing peppermint and chocolate together. YUM!
3. A Very She & Him Christmas — Who doesn’t love Zooey!? Combine some old Christmas tunes with her deep and folk-sy voice and it’s a perfect holiday combo.
4. Skinny Peppermint Mocha — First there was the skinny peppermint mocha, then I discovered short cups at Starbucks! Perfect for those moments when your craving just a taste of this amazing Holiday treat!
5. Elf – “You stink, you smell like beef and cheese!” Will Ferrell is arguably his best in this movie about an man, er, elf, trying to find his Father. Oh and it stars Zooey Deschanel, awesomesauce.
6. Yankee Candle – Who doesn’t love candles? Especially ones that smell like Christmas! Mhmm, cinnamon and sugar:)
7. Loft Party Dress – I love a good party dress and this one from the Loft does not disappoint!
8. Crate and Barrel appetizer plates – The hostess in me is obsessed will all things party related, so when I saw these adorable holiday appetizer plates I just about fell in love. With plates.
What are your favorite Holiday traditions? What are the things you look forward to most this time of year? Leave a comment below with the things you J’Adore about the Holidays to enter to win one of my favorites!