It’s Patriots Day here in a Massachusetts which means most people have the day off, including my husband. And I’ve got to be honest, it’s totally put me off my game! It’s just so weird to have him around when I’m trying to work. Clearly I’m one for structure and schedule because I’m so distracted! He’s doing lots of yard work today too which means there is a lot more noise and he keeps coming inside to ask me if I want to know what Bobby Valentine said about Youk. Needless to say I’m not getting a lot of work done today!
I’m determined to hunker down though, knock some things off of my to do list and then enjoy a BEAUTIFUL afternoon with Dave. It’s a rare treat that he is home like this so I’m making a decision to turn the computer off this afternoon and enjoy it together! I have lots of stuff I want to share with you these last few weeks of April and so I thought for this Monday of distractions instead of trying to write a proper post, I’d give you a sneak peek of what’s coming your way!
- A vlog about what’s in my camera bag. Can you handle more of me “live?”
- A wedding love all about the family formals. Who knew they could be this exciting?!
- A sneak peek into my home office and client meeting space. I’ve been so hesitant about posting these but I finally feel like it’s becoming a space I’m proud of:)
- An April Bookworm
- An update on my 101 in 1001 list
- An April Self Portrait – wasn’t it JUST March?
- A bunch of amazing engagement sessions, including:
- A beautiful mock engagement session at Elm Bank Horticultural Society. I’m definitely swooning over these!
I hope you enjoy this beautiful spring day. Even if it’s just for five minutes, get out there and breath in the fresh air. Distractions or no distractions embrace the day!